Well, the last post I wrote discussed the issue of leaving or not leaving. Is it possible that, a mere 5 days later, I know which decision to make? So far, I haven’t heard that the guy actually resigned. But, I’ve decided that even if he does, I will not leave here. Several reasons play into this. 

Forensics–My team is good! And, we’re only losing two students to college. So, I’m excited and inspired to do more and better things with them next year! 
Four-Day Week–With the cuts KS has been making for school budgets, our School Board is desperately searching for solutions to stay in the black. A 4-day school week is a real possibility. I would love to get in on that–not only for extra time at home on the weekends, but also to simply experience it. I may be in a position someday where people want to know if a 4-day week is a good idea, etc.

Volleyball–The JH vball coach resigned her position last week. The job pays even more than Forensics, and I’m actually trained to do it! I need to make a decision quickly. Do I want my first two months of school to be INSANE? With Fridays off, it couldn’t be that bad, really! This would be a great time to jump on board and get some true experience at running a team. Then, I can move on from here with that experience under my belt.

Oh, another choice. :)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s